A photobook is almost the same as a photo album, but it is also completely different. When you create a photo album, you need to print photographs and stick them into position yourself. With a photobook, by contrast, the pictures are actually printed onto the paper itself. This means you don’t have to worry about the quality of your images deteriorating, or of pictures letting go and being lost. Photobooks are the 21st century’s answer to photo albums, in other words. And, as with everything 21st century, you can now make them bigger and better than ever before. Let’s take a look at some occasion for which you might want to create a photobook.
- A newborn baby album. In the first 12 months of a baby’s life, we take thousands of pictures. After that, however, we often forget to look at them. By creating a photobook, however, you will have a permanent record of those precious first few months. Their first real smile, that cute outfit your best friend gave you, their first party. All those firstscan be eternalized in a photobook. Best of all, you can pass it on to your child when they reach adulthood.
- A wedding or wedding reception album. You will probably have a professional photographer at your wedding, but lots of people will also take their own pictures. You can put those together to get a view of the experience itself, not just the beauty of the day. This also makes for a great gift for the married couple.
- A vacation or getaway album. If you have been on an epic journey, you will have thousands of memories to cherish for a lifetime. To make sure those memories stay alive, you can create photobooks that show each of those enjoyable moments.
- A college photobook. When someone graduates, you always wonder what to get them. However, they have just spent about four years in college, growing into adulthood and becoming amazing new people. A photobook that reflects this is a great gift. It is also a fun way to remember you friends from college, your dorm rooms, your sorority or fraternity, and all the fun things you did.
- Holiday pictures. Holidays are family gatherings and truly special times, when memories are made and shared. Not only is it a great idea to create holiday photobooks, therefore, it is also a great idea to bring those out during the holidays and remember the fun times that were had.
These are just five options to choose from, and there are many more. Good photo labs that create these books for you will have a variety of templates available that you can use to create a theme for you book. Naturally, you can customize each of the elements of these templates to create something completely unique, if you feel creative enough to do so. Overall, it is the opportunity to create something unique and keep memories alive.